Detailers, Maintenance Mechanics, Tooling, Production Helpers
We are currently accepting resumes for review and consideration for our client, an aerospace manufacturer in Orange County, New York.
All submitting candidates are required to have at least 2 years of prior Manufacturing experience in a manufacturing setting.
These positions are for 2nd & 3rd shift (3:00 – 11:00) (11:00 pm – 7:00 am) and are temporary to hire opportunities. Candidates must poses strong mathematics, computer and technical aptitude abilities.
* MUST have a minimum 2 years manufacturing experience (not warehouse)
* Quality excellence
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to multi-task
* Organized and detailed-oriented* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow instructions* Quick learner, self-starter
* Reliable, punctual and flexible
* Ability to lift, push, pull, bend, squat, climb and twist hands
* Ability to work in a confined space
* Excellent math and technical aptitudes
* Clear drug and background testing
Job Description and Responsibilities:
* Powder coating manufactured parts for aerospace industry.
* Fully understand the operation and safety features of all support equipment that is to be used at the pre-and post- coating process steps.
* Perform in-process inspections of process hardware prior to and after coating operation.
* Assist in all operational functions associated with processing the hardware to be coated.
* Make all required process paper work entries at the proper time and sequence.
* Ensure all operations completed meet the standards provided for that operation.