Aerospace Technician 2nd & 3rd Shift 3-11pm 11-7am
We are currently accepting resumes for review and consideration for our client, an aerospace manufacturer in Orange County, New York.
All submitting candidates are Required to have at least 2 years of prior Manufacturing experience in a manufacturing setting.
These positions are for 2nd & 3rd shift (3:00 – 11:00) (11:00 pm – 7:00 am) and are temporary to hire opportunities. Candidates must poses strong mathematics, computer and technical aptitude abilities.
* MUST have a minimum 2 years manufacturing experience (not warehouse)
* Quality excellence
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to multi-task
* Organized and detailed-oriented* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow instructions* Quick learner, self-starter
* Reliable, punctual and flexible
* Ability to lift, push, pull, bend, squat, climb and twist hands
* Ability to work in a confined space
* Excellent math and technical aptitudes
* Clear drug and background testing
Job Description and Responsibilities :
* Powder coating manufactured parts for aerospace industry.
* Fully understand the operation and safety features of all support equipment that is to be used at the pre-and post- coating process steps.
* Perform in-process inspections of process hardware prior to and after coating operation.
* Assist in all operational functions associated with processing the hardware to be coated.
* Make all required process paper work entries at the proper time and sequence.
* Ensure all operations completed meet the standards provided for that operation.