Candidate should have knowledge to Fabricate, alter, repair, and maintain walls, foundations, veneers, and other related structures or surfaces. Must poses a driver’s license.
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to lay block
- Ability to lift 80lbs
- Ability to work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels
- Mixes concrete using cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools
- Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
- Fasten or fuse brick or other building material to structure with wire clamps, anchor holes, torch, or concrete.